Spring Riser Run
Break out of your winter hibernation and spring in to your new running season with this fun friendly free running event in Lower Hutt!
Join us for this beautiful 9.5km run up (and down) the Te Whiti Riser on the Eastern Hutt hills. There will be a wide range of running abilities, so there's sure to be someone at your speed.
This free, sociable, no obligation run, is a perfect opportunity for you to shake off your winter running blues, and spring in to your new season running routine.
- When: Saturday 26th September
- Cost: Absolutely nothing
- Start Time: 8:30 for 9:00am
- Start/Finish Location: Te Whiti Park, 170 White Lines East, Waiwhetu, Lower Hutt
- Water stop: Look out on the Pylon Track
- Breakfast BBQ: Free bacon butties, or vege and vegan sausage sarnies.
If you've any questions, please contact email@example.com