4CET Cool Kids Kilometre
A fast a furious challenge for teens to toddlers. Parents are welcome to run and walk with their kids if they’d like. Traffic free and fully marshalled for your safety. Total distance 1.1km.
- Fancy dress competition. Prizes for best dressed girl and boy.
- Warm-up led by Melissa Moon, two time World Mountain Running champion.
- Numbered and chipped with official timing. Results published on this website after the event.
- Commemorative medal for every finisher.
- Stay around the special Cool Kids’ Kilometre prize giving. Merit prizes for the age grade place getters. Plus cools spot prizes up for grabs for everyone!
Starting on the main event start line, you’ll race on the road past the basketball courts and the Sea Scouts hut, before turning on to the beginning of the esplanade footpath. You’ll coming along the footpath at the back of finish field, so you’ll hear the supporters cheer, before you turn on the end of the field and sprint for home along the main chute to finish under the main event finish gantry.
Click on the map title to veiw the course in more detail.