We will be travelling together in self-drive minibuse (with a luggage trailer). Please let Mark know if you'd like to make any alternative arrnagement.
On the Saturday morning we shall drive our minibuses to the carpark at Mangetepopo. Walk the crossing to Ketetahi. Returning to Mangetepopo by shuttle to collect our vehicle.
You need to bring:
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Snacks (packed lunch will be provided)
- Plenty of fluid
- Waterproof and windproof raincoat and trousers
- Strong, sturdy boots or shoes (you will be trekking over uneven volcanic terrain)
- Warm clothing layers: woollen or polypropylene thermals and fleece
- Hat and gloves
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
Will be provided
- First Aid Kits
- Emergency Personal Locator Beacon
- Running gear, for a light run :)