How we do it
The club meets at 8:00 am on Sunday mornings at Huia Pool in Lower Hutt (upstairs meeting room).
A short meeting is held at 8:00am to discuss any upcoming events, recent events or news.
We normally start our runs at 8:10. Most courses have multiple drop off points throughout the distance, so you can choose the distance you want.
What we offer:
- Running groups catering for all ability levels
- Expert training advice
- Training groups for some major events
- Secure lock-up facilities
- Refreshments after the run
- Subsidised running kit
- Library of running literature
- Free sun-screen
Also available at Huia Pool
- Free shower and changing facilities
- Free use of Huia swimming and spa pool on Sunday mornings
- Family members swim free on Sunday mornings