How we do it
The club meets at 8:00am on Sunday mornings in the upstairs meeting room at Huia Pool+Fitness in Lower Hutt.
A short meeting is held at 8:00am to discuss any upcoming events, recent events or news, before heading out for our run.
Most courses have multiple drop off points throughout the distance, so you can choose the distance you want.
What we offer:
- Running groups catering for all ability levels
- Expert training advice
- Training groups for some major events
- Secure lock-up facilities
- Raro and cookies after the run
- Club merchandise
- Library of running literature
- Free sun-screen and vaseline ;)
Also available at Huia Pool
- Free shower and changing facilities
- Free use of Huia swimming and spa pool on Sunday mornings
- Family members swim free on Sunday mornings